Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunnydale Adventis Academy

6am picked up by a cheese taxi, it was a van
6:30am arrived at JFK... cab driver called me "sveety"

First off how is it possible that I made it to JFK from jersey in a half hour, 4 hours early for my flight. 4 hours. what do I do for that long?? The desk wasn't even open for me to check in, just me and an azn man with a big box and some guy passed out on the ground, typical. The cab driver asked me if I was moving to Africa because of how much stuff I had, I told him I was.

Put my bag up on the conveyor belt and one of the legs broke off, once again typical.

There is an entire class of high schoolers from Sunnydale Adventist Academy on my flight, it's in Missouri, what are they doing here?/ who goes to South Africa on a high school trip?/what is an Adventist? All the adults have shirts on that say Christ... This is weird

No comments:

Post a Comment