Saturday, March 19, 2011

Homeless Encounter of the day

So today I was walking home from class and this man with a backpack crosses the street so now he is walking in front of me. Of course I found this to be normal, stupid. We walk for a little him in front of me and this all of a sudden he turns around and is starring at me while still walking forward. He turns back around, yessss thinking I was in the clear. Obviously not. He turns back around and starts yelling "HEY! HI! HEY! HI! HI! HI! I know you see me! HEY! MAMMIII!! Mammiiiii". This goes on for a good 30 seconds while we are both still walking, neither of us stop. I make no acknowledgment to the fact that he is saying hi to be and calling me mammi. He turns back around when he realizes he isn't getting anything from me. Still not done he turns back around and says hi one more time thinking maybeee i'll have a chance this time. Nope sorry buddy. I decide to cross the street so he has no reason to turn around again.

No comments:

Post a Comment