Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Homeless Encounter of the day

So here is my indirect homless encounter of the day. One of the guys I live with, Mack, as seen below,

 
was walking back from the gym when I ran into him eating a Marcel's blizzard (kind of like a mcflurry) so obviously I had to take a bite. While enjoying the scrumptious blizzard a homeless man walked by us, nbd. I actually hardly realized he even walked past us because of how happy I was about this free ice cream bite. After this share fest I went on my way to the grocery store and Mack kept walking home. Little did I know that Mack and the homeless man would cross paths again. The homeless man stopped Mack and was like "ohh is that your girlfriend?!?!?!" obvi the response was no she's not, but the homeless man contunited to ask him if I was his girlfriend. After about 4 no's the man finally caught on and responds with "OHH SHE IS AVAILABLE!?!?!"  Mack of course just laughed and told him I was available, and looking. This man the homeless man VERY happy. What an ass. Now every time I walk anywhere I feel as if this man is going to try to wed me. No thanks, homeless men are not my type, although I do seem to be theirs, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment