Wednesday, February 2, 2011

O week

SOOOOOOOO this week is o-week, make what you want of that. We had a talk about AIDS, actually the 4th talk we have gotten since being here about AIDS but this one was on campus and they demonstrated how to put a condom on. Mind you this doesn't sound so bad but the penis they used was a huge black penis with little black balloons as the balls. This is Africa.

I had pre registration yesterday whatever that even means. All I know is that it took 2 hours and it was miserable, they do everything by hand nothing is done with computers. How is that even possible for 25,000 students?!?!? Registration is friday and they said that is even worse. FML

But we went to the mall yesterday wow SO nice I'm thinking of just moving in there. It's in a much better area then my slums of Africa area where all we have are homeless people pooping on trees and having sex on the sidewalks, not kidding. right.

Everyone says they can tell we are american from a million miles away because of our short shorts and the fact that we are loud and obnoxious, yet there is no way they could see that far. rude.


Here are some pics of my great fabulous room, the size of my left hand, yes those are bars on the windows. Note my choice on sheets, obviously trying to get the full african experience.

 here is the entrance in our house, pretty nice for africa. I was expecting some dirt floors haha, jk. but really. BBD


we just got back from the beach, wow so beautiful but the water is ICE cold omg like your legs go numb. So strange

Finally getting sushi for dinner tonight they have 1/2 monday-thursday riiiiiiight yum. I havent eaten at home one night yet/ probably am not going to. Food here is so cheap to eat out so convient

alright this is already too long sooorrryyyyyyyy! I'll try to be better about this thing

1 comment:

  1. Just took me forever to make a google account because I refuse to use twitter and twat or tweet or whatever the hell it is in order to follow your blog. Be appreciative. Love the fact you go to see a BBD with little balloon balls... gotta love africa :)

    ReplyDelete